This is an easy and inexpensive way to create a unique BOHO wall art, you can substitute the vinyl floor planks for wood look contact paper or create a shiplap backround using crafting popscicle sticks.
For this decorative project you will need:
- Rust-oleum chalk paint
- Vinyl planks
- Dollar Tree Greenery (I used faux fern leaves)
- Measuring tape
- Hot Glue Gun
- Sanding block or sand paper
- 2 frames(no glass)
Cut Planks to size and use a hot glue gun to attach each plank to the backing of each individual frame. I used a total of 2 1/2 planks per frame.
Paint planks by following the grooves of each plank, it will give your art work; once framed a texturized and unique look.
Use your sanding block or sand paper to sand around the edges of the frames allowing wood coloring to come through, giving your frames a vintage and more natural look.
After paint is dried completely use your hot glue gun to secure your faux greenery to the background of your wall art.
To complete, secure prongs in the back of frames to hold your beautiful and creative wall art securely and hang.
- Wood Frames, Faux Greenery, Vinyl Planks, or background material of your choice.
- Glue Gun, Measuring tape, scissors, paint and sanding block, or sand paper.
- Using scissors or cutting blade, cut the vinyl planking or background material of your choice to fit frame size.
- Paint each plank or background material.
- Using hot glue gun secure faux greenery to background
- Sand each frame in corners and raised areas
- secure each into frame and hang